.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, August 23, 2004

ARRRRR!!!!!!

I pulled up cnn.com late last night, just to catch up on some news before I went to bed. Then I read that "The Scream" by Edvard Munch was stolen.

My favorite painting of all time. Not "this is cool" kinda favorite. It's a "I'm gonna hire some dudes to steal it for me when I become a mega-gazillionaire" kinda favorite. For a while I was racking my brain, trying to decide what painting I should now steal when i become filthy rich.

Then I read that there's actually 4 versions of "The Scream" out there. apparently Munch drew the same picture 4 times. Before, I read that he was a bit nutsy. Now I'm sure. Who in their right mind would execute 4 versions of the same painting?

but who cares? there's 3 more versions of my "to steal painting" out there.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh, i watchd this whole programme on how it got stolen th first time - i was very bored as u can tell. it reely is gettin old now, and i hav 2 disagree- there are much better paintings out there, such as 'master baby' by sir wiliam quller orchardson. - hobbit xxx

August 24, 2004 3:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home