.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, August 27, 2004

up or down

i've decided that i should start doing some of the things that i have always said i'd do one day. now i'm having trouble decide what to do.

i've always liked the ocean, so wanting to learn scuba diving was a natural progression. Something about watching fish wander by around me just soothes me to no end. Either that or the fact that I still kinda believe in mermaids. So that was always the thing to do, but all of a sudden, something else came up.

flying.

being able to get in a plane and fly places. geez. imagine the freedom. imagine me getting my scuba gear and flying down to florida for the weekend, or up to boston to visit my sister. or flying down to myrtle beach to play a round of golf.

i'm torn.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

or visit me in little old Britain!!!! Ha.

September 07, 2004 12:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home