.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 06, 2005

lunch

i had cravings for some indian food at lunch, so i suggested to my coworker that we go to this buffet place closeby. their curry was good, and their grilled chicken thing was awesome.

as expected, food was good. polished my first plate in no time.

round 2 was going pretty well too, when i noticed a small movement out of the corner of my eye. turns out it was a cockroach scaling the wall across me.

i kept on eating. i mean, it's a cockroach.

then it jumped from the wall to the chair opposite me.

i bailed.

there's food in my stomach now, but it feels like there's something moving around in there.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

are you one of those who don't find it intriguing when one talks about shit when you are eating?

January 07, 2005 4:18 AM

 
Blogger Epic Dude said...

Hey kev ...

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

January 07, 2005 10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home