.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

i’m a nice person in the mornings

that is, until you try to interact with me.

you won’t even need to speak to set me off. just look like you’re going to speak to me, and i feel this monster of annoyance and disgust rise inside me, its intensity doubling with every closer step that you take. When you open your mouth and start to yap, i just about reached my boiling point and i start to fantasize about bashing your ugly face in, but i force myself to think about happy things, like unicorns and strippers. i proceed to say some patronizing shit, hoping to get you out of my face as soon as possible, before unicorns and strippers loses its effects on me. then i just turn around and walk away, leaving you to continue the conversation with my pimply ass.

I’m such a very nice person in the mornings.

1 Comments:

Blogger lb said...

roomies causing you pain i see. poor thing. =)

February 22, 2005 12:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home