.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, May 13, 2005

27th

dinner at agrodolce was great. old and new friends having a merry time, laughing and eating.

as dinner wound down, i leaned back, and just watched. not too bad, i thought, with a smile on my face.

so i started to stretch, with my hands straight sticking out behind my head forming a v shape. as i slowly got to my full stretch, i felt something soft on my right knuckle.

i quickly retracted my hand and turned to see our waitress standing there, kinda stunned. i don't really remember what happened next, but i'm hoping i apologized. i do remember all my "friends" laughing at me though. fuckers.

and that, is how i accidentally molested a waitress on my 27th birthday.

2 Comments:

Blogger Epic Dude said...

Damn son, you never tell me anything!

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!

May 15, 2005 4:34 PM

 
Blogger fishydude said...

shhhhhh...

it's no big deal.

May 16, 2005 10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home