.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

i need work

after staring at the screen the whole day, pretending to work, my eyes are weary. 5 hrs of sleep last night doesn't help matters either.

i hear everyone talking around me, but there's a whole bunch of terminology i'm unfamiliar with. eek. it's gonna be an interesting few weeks. conviction codes? send it to mac? sales talk? where's a translator when you need one?

i have nothing to do here yet. this is the last thing i need right now, sitting in front of a desk, with my mind wandering. my thoughts float all over the map, touching on various topics, but always settling on the same thing.

i need work.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my eyes're weary from working 2 hard.. i need to slow down!! u r wasting ppl's money at the moment..

October 12, 2005 4:28 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

go work in McD's.

October 12, 2005 8:28 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home