.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 21, 2005

piercing story #1

It was during my college years, although during that time, I was not really in school. Yeah, I got my priorities straight like that. Anyways, I had no job and I didn’t go to school, but somehow I ended up shopping with the girl at a mall.

Girl wants earring, me say ok. Girl says you get one too, me say ok.

So here I am, sitting on the chair, thinking to myself.

“fuck, didn’t I read somewhere people could go deaf or blind?”

“dude, that’s masturbation, not ear piercings.”

“oh, ok. Cool”

so I got it. when they tell you it doesn’t hurt, they lie. They lie like they’re Bush talking about WMDs. It stings like a bitch. It’s not all that painful, but damn, that sting almost made me tear up, but then I’m a guy, and guys don’t cry. But apparently guys get piercings when their girl tells them to, and gets tattoos when they break up with you. Um, yeah.

Anyways, moving on.

It felt cool for about, let’s see, 5 minutes, if that. It came off within a month, if I remember correctly.

To this day, I would rank that as one of the top 3 most useless things I’ve ever done.

5 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I pierced my ear because i thought it was cool. I had two on my left ear. After 4 months i got bored and took them off. I like my look eu naturel.

Ed, it's ok for boys to cry. It's cute.

-_-

November 21, 2005 8:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

stop whining like a baby...

November 21, 2005 9:09 PM

 
Blogger fishydude said...

i wasn't whining, was i?

except for the whole stinging part, i guess. it did hurt though.

November 21, 2005 9:50 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

Hey! When i did both piercing, i didn't even whine ok? -_-

November 22, 2005 12:22 AM

 
Blogger kinkybluefairy said...

*giggle* how passive you were then

November 22, 2005 4:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home