.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 23, 2004

2004

inevitably, this time every year, i become a girl and actually start feeling things.

i reflect on the past yr,
the ups and downs,
what was not and what could've been,
what was and what if it was not.

this past year has been a decent year for me.
finally stepped out of my comfort zone and took a risk.
dandan's still healthy, i'm still standing.
the house hasn't burnt down yet.

i guess i should also thank all the people in my life.
for tolerating me and my foolishness,
for allowing me to play a role in you pathetic, sad...um, i mean in your wonderful, happy existence.
may our paths always be intertwined.

have a great 2005.

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

have a great year next ed. i am looking forward to it as my 2004 sucks.

December 24, 2004 1:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home