.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 16, 2004

what hypothermia?

against my better judgement, i did actually go to the driving range after work.

apparently, i'm not the only nut job around the area. it was under 30 degrees and there were 3 people already at the driving range.

got 50 balls, and started hacking away. pretty fun, except i couldn't feel my fingers half the time. hit the ball decent. got me thinking, do i even need to feel my fingers to hit a decent golf shot? not for me, i reckon.

oh, and laundry from last night is still in the dryer. anyone want to come grab it, fold it and bring it upstairs?

3 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

why do you keep your laundry in the dryer you lazy fart! yea if i live with you, i'd probably do it. shizzle.

December 16, 2004 4:16 AM

 
Blogger fishydude said...

i'm too tired and lazy to get it out of the dryer. it's clean, it's dry. it's just all crumpled up in the dryer.

i think my record is over a week in the dryer. it got to the point where i had to go sift through the clothes in there to find clean clothes.

we'll see if a new record is born this time.

December 16, 2004 9:49 AM

 
Blogger lb said...

got ya beat. my record i think is a month. =)

December 16, 2004 10:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home