.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Saturday, January 08, 2005

hmn....

so my boss Lando calls me on Friday late afternoon, just a couple minutes before 5:30pm, and asks me "are you free on sunday?" apparently he has a couple of meetings on monday and needs me to gather some information for him.

the question takes me by suprise, and i manage a weak "um, yes.".

he proceeds to tell me that he'll call me on saturday evening so we can iron out what time i should go in on sunday.

it's 11pm now. no calls from him as of yet. don't expect him to call tonight.

so here's what i'm thinking. if he calls tomorrow, i'm going to tell him,

"hey, you didn't call yesterday, so i planned stuff to do today. so you can go screw yourself, son."

then hang up.

i'm so cool.
i'm so cool i'll be at work tomorrow while you guys are enjoying your sunday.

2 Comments:

Blogger lb said...

who the hell is lando? and um, why u working on a sunday?

January 09, 2005 12:36 AM

 
Blogger fishydude said...

lando's my boss.

i'm working on sunday because i'm a dedicated employee who will sacrifice my own weekend for the greater good for the company.

January 09, 2005 12:45 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home