.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, May 16, 2005

i'm allergic to

cooking. i kid you not.

i have 2 cuts of filet mignon and pork tenderloin sitting in my fridge.

thawed it out last night in the fridge, and was planning on doing something with it tonight for dinner, but of course, that didn't happen.

countless times have i bought a a variety of meats and vegetables when i'm out shopping for chips and soda, only to have them rot in my fridge for months on end.

from time to time, i'll say "ok, i'm cooking tonight", but it rarely happens. i always end up pushing it back, while i'm eating a whopper.

will someone stand next to me and force me to cook, please?

2 Comments:

Blogger lb said...

I can do that....look over your shoulder and MAKE you cook. dude don't waste filet mignon. put some salt and pepper on it and then broil that sucker! its easy. geesh!!!!

May 16, 2005 8:46 PM

 
Blogger fishydude said...

what's broil?

oh, and i made tin lion make it for me. filet mignon and asparagus. wonderful dinner.

oh, and i would chew on it raw before i let it spoil.

May 16, 2005 10:32 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home