.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

burnt out

i’m supposed to be performing my job, one that has afforded me the capability to own my own house, feed my cat, and get some crack from time to time.

But here i am, sitting at work, working on my resume.

i’m burnt out. i no longer have the urge to do anything at this job anymore. maybe it's not this job. maybe it's the field. i can't imagine myself doing this for another 5 years, let alone 30 years.

Time to move on to a different venture, i believe.

so it is written, so it shall be done.

1 Comments:

Blogger Poppy said...

I feel your pain. Have to hit rock bottom before you start crawling to a new top, or some lame sentimental equivalent. I loved your "she is dead to me" post about Katie on D*ana's site.

June 15, 2005 3:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home