.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 30, 2005

thursday night musings

once upon a time, i thought i knew what i wanted, and i followed that path. i did what i thought would make me happy.

now, 20/600 later, i'm no long filled with such conviction. in it's place lies a variety of different emotions.

regret.
self doubt.
sadness.
uncertainty.
nothingness.

the things that have plagued me is still clouding me. i still don't know what makes me happy. but i see clearly now what does not make me unhappy.

have i grown? probably not. people like me don't change. they just see things clearer from time to time.

6 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I totally understand what you mean, hence all the emotional entries in my blog. Pffbt.

Hang in there dude. I'd like to call it a phase.

I got yo back bro.

June 30, 2005 11:27 PM

 
Blogger fishydude said...

phase?

shit, if it goes on any longer, it'd be called a fucking decade.

June 30, 2005 11:30 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

r u having some kinda sentimental moments?? do u need med?? u know who to call :)

June 30, 2005 11:40 PM

 
Blogger fishydude said...

call?

um, miss cleo?

July 01, 2005 12:03 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how'bout a Mr. Cleo:)

July 01, 2005 12:14 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

Dear Ed,

Human beings are surrounded by different emotions. Without the sadness, living would be a bore. 24/7 of happiness could turn out to be a bore. We are allowed to cry once in a while. We are allowed to make mistakes. Eventually one gets up, somehow. It always ends up being alright. It ain't the end of the world, yet.

I think you really need a job you love and enjoy to make it through the day without having so much emotional thoughts surrounding you. Always look on the brighter side of things.

Look ahead. Life is short man. Live it. Don't abuse it.

ps : Have a good weekend buddy.


Dr. Kevin Suess

July 01, 2005 3:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home