.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

letter of resignation

since Lando's coming back soon (tomorrow, i believe), the time has come for me to formulate my formal letter of resignation.

here's what i have so far:

June 28, 2005

Dear Lando,

I am writing to you today to officially tender my resignation from BGR effective July 15th.

After 4 years of not going anywhere, doing all the shitty grunt work, being underpaid and underappreciated, I never thought I’d leave BGR, but then I realized that my dislike for this job is even greater than my love for anything else in my life. I’ve simply had enough.

Thank you for the opportunities that were promised but never materialized.

Sincerely,

Ed



hmm, subtlety is definitely one of my stronger suits.

2 Comments:

Blogger Skittles said...

let us know how he reacted... take the camera w/ ya

June 28, 2005 9:34 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

Haha @ skittles!

Yes it's very subtle. I want to do the same for my next resignation. You're such a role model.

Heh.

June 28, 2005 8:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home