.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

giving thanks

what a year it's been.

the ups have been good, and the downs absolutely brutal. I’ve stayed within myself a lot, but also stepped outside a few times, crazy as it might seem. no matter what happened this year, I wouldn’t have done anything differently at all (except for the speeding ticket).

so here’s the list :

thanks for the new job. while it's actually cramping my lifestyle, I recognize it as a necessary evil, and since no one put a gun to my head and forced me to take it, i'll just stop bitching right now.

thanks to my friends, old and new. i know i'm a pretty shitty friend, so i'll just thank you all for being tolerant and actually hanging out with me once in a while.

thanks to dandan, for not running away or maiming me in my sleep, even though i swear he chews on my hair while i'm sleeping. fucking bastard.

thanks to my sister, who has never questioned my 3 month voluntary unemployment, or any other rash decisions i've made, right or wrong, for trusting and believing in me even if i don't.

thanks to grey fluff, for listening to me whining about stuff for a whole month.
Oh, nevermind. You didn't listen. you made fun of me. prick.

thanks to the cop on I-66 for giving me a fucking speeding ticket at 3am in the morning. 72 on a fucking 55 and you stop me? Go eat some doughnuts and drop dead, you fat fuck.

(wow. where did that come from? talk about suppressed anger and shit. anyways, back to our originally scheduled programming)

thanks for starbucks mochas, san pellegrino limonata and aranciata, 2 hrs @ dean and deluca, postcards from france, remixed electronica/jazz songs, aapl, trident tropical twist, suduko, crème brule, dunkin donuts coffee, panera bread coffee, 7-11 coffee, gas station coffee, cafeteria coffee………………

1 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Haha. Aww Ed.

*i hate coffee* -_-

November 24, 2005 7:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home