.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, June 08, 2006

i swear i had a point when i started writing this

this is not normal.

for me, at least.

imagine that i'm walking along a narrow path, minding my own business. birds were chirping, bees buzzing and all those images that evoke peaceful happy world peace emotions.

then the clouds moved in. the day became dark and the wind started to pick up. cows, houses, cars etc started cutting through the sky. just imagine the movie Twister, and instead of bill pullman and helen hunt, put me in there. so i'm there, dodging cows, Volvos, left and right, getting drenched and just generally battered by all kinds of shit.

now, get this. suddenly, i don't feel the wind blowing around me, and the pattering of raindrops against my skin is gone. i look, and the rain is still pouring, the wind still howling. The raindrops splatter and start to roll down to the ground before it reaches me. i see branches dancing in the wind, but i don't feel it. It's almost as if there's a protective coat around me.

and i stand here, stunned. this is abnormal for me. Things are going wrong everywhere, but somehow, it's not getting to me. Things around me are still in a crazy unorganized state, but somehow, i'm ok with it.

me? i'm just stunned. just waiting for the other shoe to drop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home