.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

the price you pay

as usual, 2 months into a new job, i'm sick of it. can't stand it. "want to rip my nuts off just to get a day off" kind of can't stand it.

naturally, i want to quit and become a scuba bum, island hopping around the caribbean, get a wicked tan, be happy, and all that jazz. follow thy heart or whatever, you know.

so i was talking to this guy. seems like he's living his dream. he acts. he's had roles in a variety of films, from TV work, broadway, to movies. we talked about movies, aaron sorkin, me wanting to be the dead guy in a series, etc. pretty cool guy.

then he gave me my movies and told me that they were due by midnight Saturday.

and that, my friends, is why i got my fat ass to work today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home