.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

dandan

when people find out how fucking obsessed i am with the cat, they tend to say "but it's only a pet". that's when i want to rip their heads off, take a dump in the mouth and spit on them.

i mean, it's only a pet? fuck you.

i love the furball, and the furball, suprisingly, actually likes me from time to time.

and yells at me after i come back from a long weekend. i mean, he went on a five minute concert sitting on the bed, looking at me.

and that is why i love my fucking cat. maybe even more so than you, stupid humans.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Epic Dude said...

Amen! It drives me fucking NUTS when people are like, oh, $200 at the vet? Fuck that I'd just get a new dog.

I normally don't imagine crapping down their throat though, I might have to give that a try.

-Dude

September 06, 2006 6:06 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home