.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, January 10, 2005

I had a dream

i dream that i will one day live in a nation where i will not be judged by the color of my skin, but by the content of my character. i have a…

hold on
sorry. wrong channel.

i had a real dream last night. i remember waking up in the middle of the night to take a piss, and actually thinking to myself “shit, you need to write this down.” But of course I did no such thing.

i totally forgot about the whole thing until grey fluff brought up the subject of dreams.

So this is what’s left of my recollection of it.

College Park parking lot, McDonalds, my dad, swimming pools, rich old alumni dudes lounging by the pool, looking at the clock and seeing it’s 2am before I sleep.

That’s some shit, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home