.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

hump hump

radio play really does work.  because of me listening to the radio on my morning commute everyday,  I have now become black eyed pea’s promoter  at random, inopportune times.

by that I mean me humming the hump song out loud in public, playing both the guy and girl part of the song.

like when I was shopping for groceries on Sunday.  I didn’t even realize it until some little kid was staring at me.  so I threw an apple at him and ran out of the store in shame.

like just now here at work, where I’m pretty sure at least 4 people heard me.  no one said anything, but I’m guessing I’ll no longer be invited to the cool people meetings.

so what’re you gonna do with all that junk?

2 Comments:

Blogger lb said...

didn't think you were ever invited at the cool people parties. so no loss there. =)

November 29, 2005 5:11 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

haha ed. all the lady lumps are gettin to ya eh?
i love the humps too.

you should see me work my hump.
oooo...

November 29, 2005 8:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home