.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

here fishy fishy fishy


this is purely for my own enjoyment. something to stop me from smacking every single coworker of mine (well, maybe except one). something about going to my happy place or something.

--------------------

with a sly, slightly mischievous, i-know-something-you-don't smile on her face, she sits there, across from me. Strands of her hair cascades down the front, semi-covering her right eye. her face is tilted slightly downwards, but she's looking right at me.

i study the freckles on her face, trace the upward curling of her lips with my eyes, see her hand moving her hair out of her face, stare into her big brown eyes.

and i get lost.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Skittles said...

who is that idiot floating around??

June 29, 2006 7:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home