.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sunday, July 23, 2006

can i count my chickens yet?

if everything goes according to plan, the following will be my to-do list in the morning.

- find out concrete details about my new opportunity.
- hide smile, sit in my cube, hand in notice.
- buy return ticket from houston.
- buy roundtrip ticket to boston.
- buy scuba gear.

but i'm still somewhat not fully at ease. maybe it's because i haven't gotten all the details of the new opportunity yet. is it my pessimistic side that still worries about the things that could go wrong at this point?

i don't think i've ever wished for monday morning to come faster like this.

ps. for future reference, brunch isn't served on saturdays at black market bistro, and there's no red door salon in georgetown. who would've thunk that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home