.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, July 10, 2006

whoops

and so it may seem that my exit strategery i was hoping for might not matriculate. whoops. talk about counting your chickens before the eggs hatch. or counting your eggs before the chicken lays it, depending on your belief on the whole “which came first, chicken or egg” debate. anyways, i digress. fucking add.

i guess that puts me in an awkward position. almost like i dropped the bar of soap, and Bruno’s standing behind me with a grin on his face. mentally, i’ve already checked out, cruising till i drop my 2 weeks, but then now, it seems that i might have to delay my exit a bit. shit.

time to update my wonderful resume with a lot of sweet nothings and float it out to sea, in search of suckers who’ll bite.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home