.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, August 17, 2006

6

i was in boston for 6 days.

mostly, it was to see my sister, perhaps the one person in the world who will stand behind me regardless of the decisions i make. shit, i could show up bald, with a mike tyson tattoo on my face, wearing a pink tutu and she'd still have my back.

but outside of sitting around, enjoying the ridiculously wonderful boston weather, reading the paper, drinking dunkin donuts coffee and donuts, there was this tiny thing about diving around boston.

so 4 dives later in low 60s water, i remembered my disdain for cold water shore diving. lugging the full gear from the car, suiting up in a 7 mil farmer john, omg. i probably developed a few muscles that i never even moved before that. but all was worth it, because my dive buddy was my sister.

and now, the vacation is over.

the welcome back committee did a wonderful job of celebrating my return to the crab state, but still, i'm back to dealing with the same kinds of shit i hoped to forget for a while. store, condo, new job. i'll deal with them one by one, and hopefully it'll all get worked out.

if not, i can always jump into the bathtub and pretend i'm diving.

1 Comments:

Blogger geesmo said...

the late nite, last minute packing was well worth it eh? your sister sounds like a cool gal. anyone who can put up with your shenanigans is cool. like me. bwahahah

August 18, 2006 1:41 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home