.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Friday, October 29, 2004

um, yeah

i'm slacking off at work, so i open up notepad and start typing nonsense. i end up with this

the blade glistens even under the dim light emitted from the single light bulb hanging from the ceiling. i can feel sweat seep out from the pores in my palm and onto the cheap plastic handle of the blade. i stare at the blade, unable to take my eyes off the point that bounces light off it.

a small bead of sweat forms on my forehead. Before long, it slowly starts to trickle, encouraged by gravity as it gathers more moisture from my face. i feel it, but i do not wipe it off. it travels down to my chin, lingers there for a split second, then breaks off and drops onto the blade.

i move the blade onto my pants and wipe all moisture off it. i take a deep breath, raise it up high and pause for a second or two at it's apex. i close my eyes, gather myself and bring the blade down with all my might.

i'm not crazy. really.

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

you call that crazy? silly billy... :P

November 01, 2004 5:28 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

keep pokin' fun Kevie Kev Kev ...

November 01, 2004 1:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home