.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, November 04, 2004

dying here

it's raining outside. steady drizzle the whole morning, and by the looks of it, probably for the rest of the day too.

seeing how i never have cash on me, i can't go to the deli for food. and since i don't feel like walking outside in this wonderful weather, i decide to order chinese delivery with a bunch of co-workers.

that was about 1 hr ago. i am starving.
where is my food?!?!

haven't been this hungry for a long time. maybe it's because i didn't get coffee into my system this morning. hmmm....coffeee and donuts.....yum....

i need food now. i need food now. i need food now. i need food now. i need food now.
(i'm quite tempted to keep typing that over and over again until the food comes but then someone would probably call me retarded, which would really piss me off, because i hate being called retarded. i prefer mentally challenged)

so i'm going to keep writing until the food gets here, which i hope is soon, or i'll pretty much have to start typing out the alphabet.

Chingy's "Right Thurr" is playing on my launchcast radio now, in case anyone was wondering.

(i'm out of stuff to write, but i have to do something to occupy my time before the food gets here)

oh, i know. a friend of mine came up with this joke.

Which state named themselves the slutty state?
Idaho

hardy har har.

Muse's "Time is running out" is now playing on my launchcast radio. just an update, people.

chinese delivery guy nowhere to be found, people. i feel like gnawing on my own forearm. should i still tip the deliver guy? i mean, i already got all the food before i sign it, so he won't get the chance to spit in my food.

ok. calm down. the food will be here. calm down. breathe. think happy thoughts. happy thoughts.

my stomach just growled. i am now officially pissed.

Moby's "Porcelain" is now playing. i think i used to have that cd. not sure where it went though. i always lose my cds. after a while, all i'm left with are empty cd cases with the cover, mocking me, saying "your food's not here yet". oh, but i digress.

WHERE IS MY FOOD????

i'm about to get so hungry that i'm not hungry anymore. don't you just hate that? you want that satisfaction of killing off your hunger, that sweet


food here. goodbye.

2 Comments:

Blogger Hez said...

I had to let you know that as I read your post I was sitting at my desk at work, and I was eating the Chinese food that I had ordered with coworkers for lunch. Idaho, that’s funny.

November 04, 2004 1:11 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

yea i think the idaho joke is funny. hehe.
i was feeling the same type of hunger a few days ago at work. it's a killer i tell ya. and deliveries are always so fucking slow... and they arrive soggy. i am talking about mcdonald's fries. pffbt.

November 05, 2004 1:58 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home