.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Monday, November 15, 2004

i hope

hope that you'll excel on your new job
hope that you'll find a better job, one that you dream of
hope that your feet will finally stop hurting when you're running
hope that you'll drive safely
hope that you'll one day be able to quit the rat race and record your album
hope that you'll get over ohio girls
hope that you'll find some direction, some map in life to make you happy

oh, and i hope i can get a cheap hotel rate at nyc.


3 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

don't be ignorant.

http://www.worldaidsday.org/

November 16, 2004 4:32 AM

 
Blogger lb said...

i hope that your hopes as well as mine would come true. =)

November 16, 2004 7:30 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not so funny guy:
I hope I'll be funnier...

I hope you all will comment on my jokes next time...

I hope you all stop bustin on my jokes and be more supportive ....

November 17, 2004 10:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home