.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

unreachable

in my latest blatantly pathetic attempt at an overhaul of my existence, i've gone mad. i've been trying to make small, insignificant changes in my life, just to make some changes. thought maybe that'd be a good first step to moving on into full adulthood.

so, what's the change, you ask. let me tell you about this significant change that will cause ripples to be felt at the 4 corners of the earth.

i finally decided to leave sprint. fucking assholes won't give me a new phone, so i'm off to cingular. they've ported the number over to cingular, but alas, my phone's not here yet. so if anyone calls me, you're going straight to my voicemail. as of right now, i cannot be reached.

i am unreachable, unattainable. i'm all that and a truckload of fucking potato chips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home