.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Tuesday, November 23, 2004

sadistic fuck

being the genius that I am, I decided to take the bus to nyc on thanksgiving day. deep down, i must a retarded sadistic fuck to take the damn bus on the busiest travel day of the season to the big apple.

oh, god. supposedly i should be in nyc sometime between noon and 1pm. on a normal day.

i'm thinking i should kiss some bum's foot in nyc if i get there by 3pm.

holy shit. that means 8 hrs on the bus. maybe i should bring a sharp tool to end my life if i really can't take it anymore.

and i bet there's be some fat ass smelling like cat piss sitting next to me the whole ride up.

whoop dee do.

i can't wait

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

=) gL on that.
im gonna b on bus too.
half ur time tho.
4-5hrs. fun fun. well ima pass by nyc
have fun =)
-Piyo

November 23, 2004 7:41 PM

 
Blogger Me said...

haha! you're such a wimp. hehehee kidding. :))

November 24, 2004 2:11 AM

 
Blogger Epic Dude said...

I thought you were smart.

I took the bus once back in 98, swore I'd never do it again. Though in FL, it was a bunch of recently released convicts and migrant workers.

Great way to turn a 6 hour drive into a 13 hour one.

:|

November 24, 2004 8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home