.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, December 01, 2005

dreams DO come true

A few days ago, I dreamt of a scenario I dreaded, something that I didn’t want to translate into the real world. the dream itself was different from the standard boilerplate dream. it had none of the normal dream world absurdity. Nothing that wasn’t possible in this non slumber existence. Everything that happened in that dream could translate into the awaken’d world with not one ounce of modification. It almost didn’t feel like a dream, it felt more of a recollection of the past.

knowing me, of course I said “fuck that, it’s only a dream”. well, well, well, what do you know, it turns out that it’s actually true. and I always say dreams can never come true.

well, fuck me of lil’ faith.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home