.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, January 12, 2006

old socks

in the morning, i'm usually about 30 minutes late getting out the door. i rush to get ready, and in the process grab a random pair of socks from the drawer. most times, it's a pair that's old, worn out and full of holes. yes, i'm just GQ like that.

everyday when i get back home and take off my shoes, i tell myself to throw them out. and yet every time, it gets thrown back into the laundry basket, back for another twirl.

so maybe i don't get to decide when my old socks should be thrown away. maybe it'll get squeezed back further and further back in the drawer as i get more and more pairs of socks, and one day, it'll just disappear into thin air.

whatever it may be, it'll be. until then, i guess i'll be walking around with my toes sticking out of my socks.

2 Comments:

Blogger Epic Dude said...

you need to email me, pig fucker.

January 13, 2006 10:28 AM

 
Blogger Me said...

OMG i do that too! Haha.
*hi-5*

January 14, 2006 2:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home